6 things you may not know about me

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

So today I am participating in a fun game where I answer 6 out of 12 questions (I got a little carried away and answered 7!).  I was tagged by Nicole, so below I will tag 6 more bloggers and encourage them to join in the fun :)  Here's Nicole's post if you'd like to read along!

Now for my answers...

1.What is one of your silly quirks? Or something silly that you get excited about.
Hmmmm…. I have a lot but ones that comes to mind is that I have to have all the doors locked whenever I ride in any car.  As soon as I get in, I lock it up.  Paranoid?  Maybe.  OCD?  Possibly.

2. Favorite movie, song, or TV show?

I love all Kenny Chesney music.  All.  My favorite CD of his is Be as You Are, but they are all fantastic.  Matt and I regularly blast Kenny in our kitchen while cooking.  A favorite song from this amazing man?  "French Kissing Life."  Listen above.

a dress to an engagement party.  about 25 weeks
and shorts a top at 36 weeks
3. What's your favorite or go-to outfit?
I’m definitely a dress girl in the summer at night time.  But I also love jean shorts and a cute top.  Above are some preggy examples of both that I rocked this summer.


4. What's a current dream that you are hoping to achieve?
I want to be a mom.  By the time this post goes live, I hope I am.  And if not, I hope I’m close.  My due date was Monday :)

me and my mama at my bridesmaid luncheon
5. Who or what inspires you?
My mama.  She’s strong but sensitive and has the hardest work ethic of anyone I know.  She's the best.


6. Share one of your favorite pics. Tell us why it's your favorite
I love this picture (despite the blurriness) because it describes Matt and I perfectly.  We make each other laugh daily and our silliness (and goofiness) is something I hope Georgia comes to love.  Matt has taught me to never take myself too seriously and I look forward to him showing our baby girl the same thing.


7. What's your favorite part about marriage? Or what have you learned since becoming married?
Oh there are so many favorite parts.  So hard to choose.  But if I must I will say it’s just doing life together.  The every day stuff.  The cooking dinner and the waking up sleepy.  It makes all of that so much better.  I’m so blessed to call this man my husband, and thinking about how our everyday life is going to change with the arrival of our baby girl.  Well, it makes me all teary eyed.  

********************************************************************

OK so there ya have it.  Thanks again for the tag Nicole!  Now I am tagging, Diana, Kelly, Elle, Kate, Brittany and Callie

All you have to do is answer 6 of the following questions:

1. What is one of your silly quirks? Or something silly that you get excited about.
2. Favorite movie, song, or TV show?
3. Any funny stories to share that has happened recently?
4. Tell us something we don't know about you.
5. What's your favorite beauty secret or product?
6. What's your favorite or go-to outfit? (pics please)
7. What's a personal trial you had to overcome?
8. What's a current dream that you are hoping to achieve?
9. What's the coolest thing you've made? (food, craft, anything)
10. Who or what inspires you?
11. Share one of your favorite pics. Tell us why it's your favorite
12. What's your favorite part about marriage? Or what have you learned since becoming married?

Let me know if you do join in so I can read your post!



7 comments :

Nicole Shea said...

Love that dress! And that pic of you and Matt is so silly/fun/cute!!!

Becky said...

Aww your baby girl is here!!! Congrats!!! :)

Pamela said...

Love all the pictures! I am the same way about locking the car doors!! I do the same with the doors as I soon as I get inside our house too ha

Jessica said...

Yay you are a mom now! So happy for you and your hubby! Had fun reading all your little quirks!

Allison said...

Just found your blog and love it. :) Love the monogram in your nursery!

Kelly Slater said...

So fun! I love all the pics. And that's a classic Kenny song! Can't wait to do this next week, thanks for tagging me! :o)

Nicole Shea said...

I'm really hoping that the reason there is no Friday post yet is because baby Georgia is on her way!!! :) Praying for you, friend!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs