Birchbox Goodies

Wednesday, May 16, 2012





One of my best friends recently clued me in on a little secret called Birchbox.  Now, I am officially obsessed.  The excitement I feel when I open my mailbox every month and see the little tan and pink box waiting for me is indescribable.  I know I know, I’m dramatic – but it’s true!  Birchbox is a monthly club where you receive sample sizes of some of the best beauty products on the market.  The products can range from eye creams to perfume, depending on your preferences on your profile.  The best part?  Trying pricey products before you invest!  I am a big fan of organic skin care and natural products so every month I receive a variety of organic and natural products.  I chose not to receive hair products because I’m pretty much married to my Sebastian, but the choice is yours!  So log on, request an invite and get excited all right here.

My May favorites?  Here they are…

1. Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment
via
Why I'm hooked - it's light and offers some shine but not glossy.  It also provides SPF 15 so I don't have to worry about chapped lips.  The tint is perfect for day but can take you right in to the night!


2. Miracle Skin Transformer

via
Why I'm hooked - this lightweight moisturizer is perfect for my sensitive chest and decollette.  It evens out skin tone, offers a slight tint and has SPF 20!  Perfect for every day and that is how often I plan to use it.




Do you use Birchbox?  What are some of your May favs?

3 comments :

Sara said...

Good to know I'm not the only one who's Birchbox-crazy! I am absolutely loving the Stila blush they sent me two months ago. It's a good day when that little box comes in the mail ;) xo

Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

i looove all of fresh's sugar lip treatments!

Anya said...

Hmmm...been tempted to try this. Haven't heard one bad thing about Bbox so far! Cool post.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs