wedding week coming

Friday, April 27, 2012

My life is in full party-plan mode.  I shared some pictures earlier this week from an engagement party I helped host last weekend and now I am on to planning a shower for yet another best friend.  I know Im so lucky, I've got amazing friends.  After that, Ill continue the planning for two bachelorette parties and a special birthday party!  And I love it I cant get enough of happily-ever-afters.  But all of this party planning has made me reflect on my own big day and has led me to want to share all the details that made my perfect day a reality.  So next week I will relive my wedding and the days surrounding!  If you missed my first teaser post you can catch up over the weekend here.
Happy a good weekend and see you Monday!

1 comment :

Umair Ali said...

People always get lots of pleasure on the events of wedding like you also describe about your inner feelings. For writing of best works hiring of professional dissertation writers uk help is quite reliable solution for you.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs